About Rose Reid:
Rose Reid is an American actress and writer who was born on January 24, 1999, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. She is best known for her role in the movies ‘The World We Make’ and ‘Finding You’.
Let’s know more about Rose.
|Full Name||Rose Reid|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1999|
|Age (In )||years|
|Height||5′ 8″ (1.73 m)|
|Hobbies||Writing, Western Horseback Riding|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||A Welcome Home Christmas|
|Debut Movie||I’m Not Ashamed (2016)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Rose is approximately 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Early life and Education:
Rose Reid grew up in southern Nashville, Tennessee. Rose wrote her first script at the age of 14 and helped to produce it at 16.
Family and Relationship:
She is in a relationship with her boyfriend Harrison Davis.
- Instagram – @rosereidd/
- Facebook – @rosereidd/
- Twitter – @rosereidd
- Website – https://www.rosereid.com/
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance with roles:
- Finding You (2021) – Finley Sinclair
- A Welcome Home Christmas (2020) – Trish Barnes
- The World We Make (2019) – Lee Grove
- Sweet Sweet Summertime (2017) – Victoria
- I’m Not Ashamed (2016) – Kim
- Rose has played the role of Finley Sinclair in the movie ‘Finding You’ (2021).
- Her debut movie was “I’m Not Ashamed” in 2016. In which, she played the role of Kim.
- For the role of a violin player in the movie ‘Finding You’, she really learned how to play the violin to look it more realistic.
- Finding You movie is based on the 2011 novel ‘There you will Find Me’ by Jenny B. Jones.
- Apart from acting, she is also a writer. She wrote her very first script for a short film at the age of 14 and helped to produce it at the age of 16.
- The Story of the movie ‘The World We Make’, is written by Rose herself.
- Rose is a native of southern Nashville, Tennessee.
- Her date of birth is January 24, 1999. She is years old in .
Did we miss anything? Please put that in the comment box or submit here.
2 thoughts on “Rose Reid: Age, Birthday, Height, Family, Bio, Facts, And Much More.”
You stated that for her role as a violin player in Finding You, she learned to play the "piano" to make it more realistic. Shouldn't that be "violin"?
You are right. Thank u for your comment.