About Reid Miler:
Reid Miler is years old Tennessee-based actor, writer, and director who was born on November 27, 1999, in Chattanooga. Reid is known for his roles in many popular movies and television series such as Good Joe Bell (Jadin Bell, 2020), Who Are You People (Arthur), Play By Play (Pete Hickey, 2017-2019), and many more.
Let’s know more about Reid Miller.
|Birth Name||Michael Colter Reid Miler|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Director|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1999|
|Age (In )||years|
|Height||5’6″ (167 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||About a Boy (2014)|
|Debut Movie||F.R.E.D.I. (2018)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Reid Miler is approximately 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall. He has brown hair and has blue eyes.
Early life and Education:
Reid Miler started his career in the local theaters in Texas. He has done home-schooling after 4th grade.
Family and Relationship:
Reid’s father is Shawn Miler. He is an insurance broker and preacher. His mother’s name is Megan Ford Miler. She was a model, dancer, and child actor. She has been Reid’s manager as well.
- Instagram – @therealreidmiller/
- Facebook – @ReidMillerActor
- Twitter – N/A
- Website – http://www.thereidmiller.com/
Movies and Television Series:
- Maxx Speed (Max Parker, Short)
- Shriver (Dylan)
- Who Are You People (Arthur)
- Jaeger (Kade, 2020, Short)
- Good Joe Bell (Jadin Bell, 2020)
- Play By Play (Pete Hickey, 2017-2019)
- You (Goetz, 2019)
- A Girl Named Jo (Allen Alvarez, 2018-2019)
- Don’t Go Alone (Tommy, 2018)
- Reid Miler celebrates his birthday on November 27. He is years old in .
- He showed his interest in movies when he was in the 2nd grade.
- He used to make his own movies in his childhood.
- Apart from acting, he is also a writer and director. He has written several short films and plays.
- Reid Miler has practiced martial arts since he was in the fourth grade. He is a black belt martial artist.
- He is a dog person.
- He has played the role of Jadin Bell in the movie Good Joe Bell.
- He had also appeared in the tv series Play By Play, as Pete Hickey.
Did we miss anything? Please comment below or visit the correction page here.