About Elizabeth Scopel:
Elizabeth Scope is years old American actress who was born on October 5, 1992, in Huntingtown, Maryland. Elizabeth is best known for her roles in Fear Street (2021), FBI: Most Wanted (2020), Half-Empty (2019), and many more.
Let’s know more about Elizabeth Scopel.
|Full Name||Elizabeth Scopel|
|Stage Name||Elizabeth Scopel|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1992|
|Age (In )||years|
|Height||5’3″ (1.61 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Grave Secrets (2017)|
|Debut Movie||Half-Empty (2019)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Elizabeth Scopel is approximately 5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m) tall. She has brown hair and has blue eyes.
Early life and Education:
Before acting, Elizabeth did various jobs such as a tour guide, cashier, social media intern, and research assistant. She started her career with a short film Local Hero, in 2010, in which, she played the role of a coffee shop girl. After that, she was cast into a television series, Grave Secrets (2017), in which, she played the role of Noni.
Family and Relationship:
- Father – Donald K Scopel
- Mother – Ann Kathryn Scopel
- Brother – Andrew Scopel
- Sister – Magdalena Scopel
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/elscopel/
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – N/A
- Youtube – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Fear Street: Part Three – 1666 (Sarah Fier, 2021)
- Fear Street: Part Two- 1978 (Sarah Fier, 2021)
- Fear Street: Part One- 1994 (Sarah Fier, 2021)
- FBI: Most Wanted (Daisy/Mia Anderson, 2020)
- Half-Empty (Julie, 2019)
- Chicago Med (Britt Mills, 2019)
- Grave Secrets (Noni, 2017)
- Elizabeth celebrates her birthday on October 5th. She is years old in .
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Her father has worked in the American Military.
- Her favorite movie is is ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’.
- Her favorite singer is Olivia Rodrigo.
- She is a cat person. She also has a pet cat named Floof.
- She has played the role of Sarah Fier in Fear Street (2021).
- Elizabeth has a bachelor’s degree in drama. She was graduated in 2014.
Did we miss anything? Please put that in the comment box or submit it here.