About Javon Walton:
Javon ‘Wanna’ Walton is an American actor, boxer, and gymnastic who was born on July 22, 2006, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Javon Walton is known for his roles in Samaritan (2022), Euphoria (Ashtray, 2019-2022), Utopia (Grant, 2020), and many more.
He is also known for winning multiple championships in boxing including Georgia State champion and USA Boxing South East Regional Champion.
Let’s know more about Javon Walton.
|Full Name||Javon ‘ Wanna’ Walton|
|Stage Name||Javon Walton|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 2006|
|Age (In )||years|
|Height||5′ 2″ (1.57m)|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Utopia (Grant, 2020)|
|Debut Movie||Samaritan (2022)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Javon Walton is approximately 5 feet 2 inches in (1.57m) tall. He has black hair and has brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
He has been extraordinary in both academics and sports since a young age. Javon Walton has studied at Gwinnett Country Public School.
Family / Relationship:
- Father- DJ Watson
- Mother – Jessica Walton
- Siblings – Daelo Jin, Jaden, and Jayla Cookie Walton
- Instagram – @onwardwanna/
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Samaritan (2022)
- Euphoria (Ashtray, 2019-2022)
- The Addams Family2 (Pugsley Addams, Voice -2021)
- Utopia (Grant, 2020)
- His birth date is July 22, 2006. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- He has played the role of Ashtray in Euphoria (2019-2022).
- He had also played the role of Grant in Utopia (2020).
- He started boxing at the age of 4.
- He won the first championship at age 8.
- He has won the ‘Georgia State Championship’ 5 times, and ‘USA Boxing South East Regional Champion’ 4 times.
- He was chosen to be interviewed for the documentary on ‘Mohammad Ali’ in 2018.
One thought on “Javon ‘Wanna’ Walton: Age, Birthday, Height, Family, Bio, Facts, And Much More.”