About Jacques Colimon:
Jacques Gerard Colimon is a Haitian American actor, producer, poet, and human rights activist who was born on August 27, 1994, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Jacques is best known for his roles in The Sky Is Everywhere (2022), Collection (2021), Nocturne (2020), and many more.
Let’s know more about Jacques Colimon.
|Full Name||Jacques Gerard Colimon|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Poet, Activist|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1994|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5’11” (1.80 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Tanner & Then Some (2015)|
|Debut Movie||Sweet Old World (2012)|
Physique and Body Stats:
- Height – 5’11” (1.80 m)
- Hair Color – Dark Brown
- Eye Color – Brown
Early life / Education:
Jacques Colimon has studied at the University of Texas.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Daniel B. Colimon (Businessman)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – A Younger Brother
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jacquescolimon/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jacquestheactor
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/jacquescolimon
- Youtube – N/A
- Website – https://www.jacquescolimon.com/
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Endless Light (Gaia)
- The Sky Is Everywhere (Joe Fontaine, 2022)
- Collection (Sean, 2021)
- Nocturne (Max, 2020)
- Into the Dark (Craig, 2020)
- The Society (Will LeClair, 2019)
- Uglydolls (Sparko’s voice, 2019)
- Friday’s Child (Laborer, 2018)
- When We Burn Out (Devin, 2017), See More @IMDb.
- His birth date is August 27, 1994. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He had played the role of Will LeClair in the popular television series ‘The Society (2019)’.
- He has played Joe Fontaine in ‘The Sky is Everywhere (2022)’.
- His favorite actor is Tom Cruise and his favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence.
- He has received the B. Iden Payne Lead Actor Award for starring in the Terminus.
- He has written and produced ‘Endless Light’.