About Jodie Comer:
Jodie Marie Comer is a British actress who was born on March 11, 1993, in Liverpool, Merseyside, England. Jodie is known for her roles in Killing Eve (Villanelle, 2018-2022), Help (Sarah, 2021), Free Guy (Millie, 2021), and many more.
Let’s know more about Jodie Comer.
|Full Name||Jodie Marie Comer|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1993
|Age (In )|| Years
|Height||5’8″ (1.73 m)
|Debut Tv||The Royal Today (2008)
|Debut Movie||England Is Mine (2017)
Physique and Body Stats:
- Height – 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Hair Color – Blonde
- Eye Color – Hazel
- Tattoo – None
Early life / Education:
Jodie Comer has attended the St Julie’s Catholic High School. At the age of about 11, she joined a local weekend drama school where she practiced acting, singing, and dancing.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Jimmy Comer
- Mother – Donna Comer
- Sibling – Charlie Comer
- Instagram – @jodiemcomer/
- Facebook – @ComerJodie
- Twitter – @comerjodie
- Youtube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Killing Eve (Villanelle, 2018-2022)
- Help (Sarah, 2021)
- The Last Duel (Marguerite de Carrouges, 2021)
- Free Guy (Millie, 2021)
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads (Lesley, 2020)
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (Rey’s Mother, 2019)
- Snatches: Moments from Women’s Lives (Linda, 2018)
- Doctor Foster: A Woman Scorned (Kate Parks, 2015-2017)
- England Is Mine (Christine, 2017), See More @IMDb.
- Jodie Comer’s birth date is March 11, 1993. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- She started acting at the age of 11, at the local weekend drama school.
- She became first in category for performing a monologue about Hillsborough Disaster, Liverpool Performing Arts Festival in 2006.
- Before making her name into the entertainment industry, She worked as a checkout girl in a supermarket and also worked in a bar for some time.
- Jodie is a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen.
- She was announced the brand ambassador of the skin care brand Noble Panacea in 2020.
- She became the youngest actress to win Emmy in ‘Best Actress in a Drama Series’ at the age of 26 in 2019. Which was broken by Zendaya one years later.
- She has played the role of Villanelle in the television series ‘Killing Eve’.