About Ryan Gage:
Ryan Gage is a British actor, producer, and director who was born on January 17, 1983, in England, United Kingdom. Ryan is known for his roles in Choose or Die (Lance, 2022), Kingslayer (Chaplain Anselm, 2022), Father Brown (Finbar Finch, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about Ryan Gage.
|Full Name||Ryan Gage|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1983|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 10″ (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut T.v||The Bill (1993-1999)|
|Debut Movie||Outlaw (2007)|
Physique and Body Stats:
He is approximately 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
Ryan Gage trained as an actor at “The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology” Drama Centre in London. He started his acting career in 1995 by playing the role of a young thief (Uncredited) in the movie “Judge Dredd”.
Family / Relationship:
Ryan Gage was born and raised by his parents in London, United Kingdom.
- Instagram – N/A
- Facebook – @profile.php?id=100063667931824
- Twitter – @RyanGage
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Choose or Die (Lance, 2022)
- Kingslayer (Chaplain Anselm, 2022)
- Father Brown (Finbar Finch, 2022)
- I Hate Suzie (Taylor, 2020)
- Staged (Dame Judi dench’s Assistant, 2020)
- Endeavour (Ludo Talenti, 2020)
- Adventures of a Mathematician (Robert, Oppenheimer, 2020)
- Red Dwarf (Hitler, 2017)
- Level Up Norge (Micolash- Host of the Nightmare, 2017) See more.
- Ryan Gage’s birth date is January 17, 1983. He is years old as of .
- His Zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He played Lance in Choose or Die (2022).
- He played the role of Chaplain Anselm in Kingslayer (2022).
- He was awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
- He won the Best Actor Award at British Independent Film Festival for Angel of Decay (2016).
- He also won the Capri Breakout Actor Award for his work in ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)’.