About Dar Zuzovsky:
Dar Zuzovsk is an Israeli actress and model who was born on February 24, 1991, in Ramat HaSharon, Israel. She is known for appearing in The Malevolent Bride (2022), Checkout (Eden, 2021), The Survivor (Leah, 2021), and many more.
Let’s know more about Dar Zuzovsky.
|Full Name||Dar Zuzovsky|
|Stage Name||Dar Zuzovsky|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1991|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 9″ (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut T.v||Hostages (Noa Danon, 2013)|
|Debut Movie||Ibiza (Rona, 2015)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Dar Zuzovsky is approximately 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Early life / Education:
She began her modeling career at the age of fifteen and signed at Woman Worldwide and Elite model management. She completed serving the Israeli Defence Force for three years at the age of 21 and after that, she continued her modeling.
She graduated high school majoring in theater in the year 2009.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Sharon Zuzovsky (Real-Estate Investor)
- Mother – Einat Zuzovsky (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Roy Zuzovski
- Instagram – @darzuzo
- Facebook – @DarZuzovskyOfficial
- Twitter – @dar_zuzovsky
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- The Malevolent Bride (2022)
- Checkout (Eden, 2021)
- The Survivor (Leah, 2021)
- Cramped (2021)
- Punch (Sheli, 2019)
- PMTA (Ya’ara Sade, 2018-2019)
- Papa (Sheila, 2018)
- The Hood (Dikla, 2018)
- Beauty and the Baker (Eden/ Daniella, 2017), See more.
- Dar Zuzovsky’s birth date is February 24, 1991, She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- She was accepted into the ‘Alon School For the Arts’ when she was 16.
- She played the role of Eden in Checkout (2021).
- Her first acting project in the lead role was in Nickelodeon’s ‘The Greenhouse’.
- She grabbed her first film “Ibiza” in 2015, Which was shot in Spain.
- She has served in the Israeli defense forces for three years.
- She is of Polish Jewish and Czech Jewish descent.
- She has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns like Samsung, Urban Outfitters, and Sephora.