About Elizabeth Teeter:
Elizabeth Teeter is an American actress and Broadway performer who was born on November 7, 2001, in the United States. Teeter is known for playing Lydia in ‘Beetlejuice’, Betty in ‘The Crucible’, Young Elizabeth in ‘The Audience’, and many more.
She also appeared in the television series ‘The Last O.G’ as Symone, in 2020.
Let’s know more about Elizabeth Teeter.
|Full Name||Elizabeth Teeter|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 2001|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 3″ (1.60 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||The Last O.G|
|Debut Broadway||Marry Poppins|
Physique and Body Stats:
Elizabeth Teeter is approximately 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) tall. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
Elizabeth has been acting since a young age. She performed in ‘The Secret Life of Bees’ for the role of Lily. Teeter debuted Broadway in ‘Mary Poppins’ when she was 10 years old. She attended Mount Saint Mary College, Newburgh.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Lara Teeter (Dance Teacher)
- Mother – Kristen Teeter (Dance Teacher)
- Siblings – Charlie and Katherine Teeter
- Boyfriend – Single
- Instagram – @elizabethteeterofficial/
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – N/A
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Elizabeth Teeter shows and roles:
- Beetlejuice – Lydia
- The Crucible – Betty
- The Audience – Young Elizabeth
- Marry Poppins – Jane Banks
- The Secret Life of Bees – Lily
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- The Last O.G (Symone, 2020)
- Her date of birth is November 7, 2001. She is years old as of . .
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- She played Lydia in the Broadway show ‘Beetlejuice’.
- Her father Lara Teeter is a former Broadway performer. He is a dance teacher at Webster University.
- She is a cat lover. She also has a pet cat.
- She also appeared in a short film ‘Leaving’ as Mandy in 2019.
- She is also a painter. She likes making paintings in her free time.
- She can play Piano.