About Amariyanna Copeny:
Amariyanna “Mari” Copeny is year old American youth activist who was born on July 6, 2007, in Flint, Michigan, United States. Mari is known for raising awareness about the ‘Flint Water Crisis’ and fundraising to support the unprivileged children.
Let’s know more about Amariyanna Copeny.
|Full Name||Amariyanna ‘Mari’ Copeny|
|Nick Name||Little Miss Flint|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 2007|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Physique and Body Stats:
- Height – Unknown
- Hair Color – Curly Black
- Eye Color – Black
Early life / Education:
She wrote a letter to president Obama when she was 8 years old and raised more than $10,000 online to provide backpacks to the unprivileged students of Flint, Michigan, when she was 10 years old.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Brother – Unknown
- Sister – Blair & Havana
- Instagram – @littlemissflint/
- Facebook – @MariCopeny
- Twitter – @littlemissflint
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – https://www.maricopeny.com/
- Her birth date is July 6, 2007. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She was born and raised in Flint, Michigan.
- She became the youngest Women’s March Youth Ambassador.
- She founded the ‘Dear Flint Kids Project’.
- She wrote a letter to President Barack Obama to draw his attention towards the water crisis in her hometown when she was 8 years old.
- President Obama visited Flint on May 4, 2016 and saw the damages causing by the lead poisoned water supply.
- Eventually the president authorized $100 million to fix this problem.
- She raised $10,000 + in two weeks online to support the unprivileged children by providing them school backpacks.