About Raphael Luce:
Raphael Luce is a Franco – American actor, stuntman, and director who was born on December 29, 2006, in Burlington, Vermont, United States. Luce is known for appearing in various movies and television series such as Stranger Things S4 (Young Henry Creel, 2022), The First Lady (Young James Roosevelt, 2022), Moon Manor (Kid Jimmy, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about Raphael Luce.
|Full Name||Raphael Luce|
|Stage Name||Raphael Luce|
|Profession||Actor, Stuntman, Director|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 2006|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 4″ (1.63 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Loki ( 2021)|
|Debut Movie||Moon Manor (2022)|
Physique and Body Stats:
He is approximately 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Early life / Education:
He started a page called “Follow the Halos”, to encourage people to take action on the 17 Global goals set by the U.N to make the world a better place by 2030.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Jade Kindar Martin (High Wire Walker)
- Mother – Karine Mauffrey (Stuntwoman)
- Siblings – Gabriel Sky (Actor), Jophielle Love (Actress)
- Instagram – @raphael_luce/
- Facebook – @TheRaphaelLuce/
- Twitter – @RaphaelLuce1
- YouTube – @UCpPkdmkFu5kEkOp5tarYMqg
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Stranger Things (Young Henry Creel, 2022)
- The First Lady (Young James Roosevelt, 2022)
- Moon Manor (Kid Jimmy, 2022)
- Loki (French Boy, 2021)
- Ping Pong Fun – Short (Ping Pong Player, 2020).
- He was born on December 29, 2006. He is Years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He played the role of Young Henry Creel in Stranger Things Season 4 (2022).
- He also played the role of Young James Roosevelt in The First Lady (2022)
- Raphael Luce is also a stunt kid and a circus performer.
- His father is a high wire walker, and her mother is a stuntwoman. He is the oldest child in the family. Both of his siblings are actors.
- He is bilingual. He can speak both French and English.