About Otis Dhanji:
Otis Dhanji is an Australian actor who was born on July 21, 2003, in Sydney, Australia. Otis is known for appearing in Talk to Me (Daniel), Don’t Make Me Go (Glenn, 2022), Underbelly: Vanishing Act (Josh, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about Otis Dhanji.
|Full Name||Otis Dhanji|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 2003|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||6′ 2″ (1.87 m)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||On the Ropes (2018)|
|Debut Movie||Aquaman (2018)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Otis Dhanji is approximately 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 m) tall. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
He attended the Newton High School of the Performing Arts. He appeared in the popular movie ‘Aquaman (2018)’ for the role of the 13-year old Arthur.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Not Available
- Mother – Not Available
- Siblings – Available
- Instagram – N/A
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – N/A
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Talk to Me (Daniel)
- Don’t Make Me Go (Glenn, 2022)
- Underbelly: Vanishing Act (Josh, 2022)
- June Again (Piers, 2020)
- The Unlisted (Tim Hale, 2019)
- On the Ropes (Iggy, 2018)
- Aquaman (Young Arthur, 2018)
- He was born on July 21, 2003. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He played Daniel in ‘Talk to Me’.
- He played the role of Glenn in ‘Don’t Make Me Go (2022)’.