About Devon Terrell:
Devon Terrell is an American-Australian actor who was born on October 23, 1992, in Long Beach, California, United States. Devon is known for appearing in Bury Me When I’m Dead (Henry Samsa), Rap Sh!t (Cliff Lewis, 2022), Cursed (Arthur, 2020), and many more.
Let’s know more about Devon Terrell.
|Full Name||Devon Terrell|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1992|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 11″ (1.8 m)|
|Birthplace||Long Beach, California|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Codes of Conduct (2016)|
|Debut Movie||Barry (2016)|
Physique and Body Stats:
- Height – 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 m / 180 cm)
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Brown
Early life / Education:
- Edith Cowan University
- National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Lynwood Senior High School
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Not Available
- Mother – Jenny
- Siblings – Not Available
- Instagram – @devonterrell/
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – @_devonterrell
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Bury Me When I’m Dead (Henry Samsa)
- Rap Sh!t (Cliff Lewis, 2022)
- Soft Voice (Barista, 2021) – Podcast Series
- Cursed (Arthur, 2020)
- The Professor (Danny, 2018)
- Ophelia (Horatio, 2018)
- Barry (Barry, 2016)
- Codes of Conduct (Beverly Snow, 2016)
See more of Devon Terrell’s movies and tv shows @IMDb.
- He was born on October 23, 1992. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- He was born in Long Beach, California, and grew up in Australia since the age of 5.
- Devon Terrell was born to an African-American father and an English Anglo-Indian mother.
- He played young Barack Obama Barry in the biographical movie ‘Barry (2016)’.
- He played the role of Cliff Lewis in ‘Rap Shit (2022)’.
- He trained himself to write and play basketball with his left hand to portray Obama in the movie Barry.