About JD McCrary:
JD McCrary is a -year-old American actor, singer, and dancer who was born on July 18, 2007, in Granada Hills, California, United States. JD is known for his roles in Vital Signs (Innocence), 13 (Brett, 2022), The Lion King (Young Simba’s Voice, 2019), and many more.
Let’s know more about JD McCrary.
|Full Name||JayDon McCrary|
|Stage Name||JD McCrary|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Dancer|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 2007|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 4″ (1.63 m)|
|Birthplace||Granada Hills, California|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||The Eric Andre Show (2014)|
|Debut Movie||Little (2019)|
Physique and Body Stats:
He is approximately 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
JD discovered his singing talent when he was two years old. He started acting at the age of 8.
Family / Relationship:
He is the son of James West McCrary and Larissa Ivezzy. He has an older brother Josh McCrary who is also an actor.
- Instagram – @jdmccrary/
- Facebook – @jdmccrary/
- Twitter – @jdmccrary
- YouTube – @jdmccrary
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Vital Signs (Innocence)
- 13 (Brett, 2022)
- Black Is King (Young Simba, 2020)
- The Lion King (Young Simba’s Voice, 2019)
- Little (Isaac, 2019)
- The Paynes (Kenny Payne, 2018)
- I’m Dying Up Here (Adam’s Bro Age 8, 2017)
- Teachers (Ayo, 2017)
- K.C Undercover (Young Ernie, 2015-2016)
- Blunt Talk (Singing Kid, 2015)
See more of JD McCary’s movies and tv series @IMDb.
- He was born on July 18, 2007. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He played Brett in 13: The Musical (2022)
- He voiced the character of young Simba in The Lion King (2019).