About Ava Cheung:
Ava Cheung is a -year-old Canadian actress and dancer who was born on May 12, 2008, in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Ava is known for appearing in various movies and tv series including Slumberland (Ho-Sook, 2022), Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Young La’an, 2022), Reacher (Lucy, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about her.
|Full Name||Ava Cheung|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 2008|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 1″ (1.55 m)|
|Birthplace||Kingston, Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Odd Squad (2020)|
|Debut Movie||Slumberland (2022)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Ava Chung is approximately 5 feet 1 inch (1.55 m) tall. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
She started acting in television through the tv series Odd Squad (2020) in which, she played the role of Dr. O.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Not Available
- Mother – Not Available
- Sister – Amanda
- Brothers – Andrew and Adam Cheung
- Instagram – @avacheung__/
- Facebook – @profile.php?id=100069851900725
- Twitter – N/A
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Circuit Breakers (Ivy, 2022)
- Love in Wolf Creek (Cassie)
- Slumberland (Ho-Sook, 2022)
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Young La’an, 2022)
- Reacher (Lucy Hubble, 2022)
- The Expanse (Distraught Daughter, 2021)
- A Christmas Dancer Reunion (Ellie, 2021)
- Ginny & Georgia (Little Girl, 2021)
- Odd Squad (Dr. O., 2020)
See more of Ava’s movies and tv series @IMDb.
- She was born on May 12, 2008. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She is from Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- She is 5′ 1″ (1.55 m) tall.
- She is an animal lover.
- She won the Jr. Miss Shine Title at Shine Dance Competition in Niagara Falls in 2019.
- She played the role of Ho-Sook in Slumberland (2022).
- She played the role of Young La’an in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022).