About Colin Donnell:
Colin Donnell is a -year-old American actor and singer who was born on October 9, 1982, in Louis, Missouri, United States. Colin is known for appearing in various movies and tv series such as Irreverent (Mack, 2022), To Catch a Spy (Aron Merlyn, 2012-2020), Arrow (Tommy Merlyn, 2012-2020), and many more.
Let’s know more about him.
|Full Name||Colin Donnell|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1982|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 10½” (1.79 m)|
|Birthplace||Louis, Missouri, USA|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Pan Am (2011-2012)|
|Debut Movie||Every Secret Thing (2014)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Colin Donnell is approximately 5 feet 10½ inches (1.79 m) tall. He has dark brown hair and grey eyes.
Early life / Education:
He studied at Kirkwood high school and Indiana University Bloomington. He started taking singing lessons and playing guitar when he was 17 years old.
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Ben Donnell
- Mother – Francoise Donnell
- Siblings – Jason and Ryan Donnell
- Spouse – Patti Murin (Actress)
- Children – Cecily
- Instagram – @colindonnell/
- Facebook – @colindonnell/
- Twitter – @colindonnell
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – https://colindonnell.threadless.com/
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Irreverent (Mack, 2022)
- To Catch a Spy (Aron Merlyn, 2012-2020)
- Arrow (Tommy Merlyn, 2012-2020)
- Love on Iceland (Charlie, 2020)
- Chicago Med (Connor Rhodes, 2015-2019)
- Sell By (Henry, 2019)
- Chicago Fire (Connor Rhodes, 2016-2019)
- Chicago P.D. (Connor Rhodes, 2016-2017)
- The Affair (Scotty Lockhart, 2014-2015)
See more of Colin’s movies and tv series list @IMDb.
- He was born on October 9, 1982. He is years old as of .
- His zodiac sign is Libra.
- He is from Louis, Missouri, United States.
- He is the youngest among his siblings. He has two elder brothers.
- He is 5′ 10½” (1.79 m) tall.
- He has two tattoos on his body.
- He played the role of Mack in the tv series Irreverent (2022).
- He played the role of Aron Merlyn in the tv series ‘To Catch a Spy (2012-2020)’.