About Missi Pyle:
Missi Pyle is a -year-old American actress and singer who was born on November 16, 1972, in Houston, Texas, United States. Missi is known for appearing in various movies and tv Including Unseen (Carol, 2023), I Believe in Santa (Missi Toe, 2022), A Hollywood Christmas (Theresa Frost, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about her.
|Full Name||Andrea Kay Pyle|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1972|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 11¾″ (1.82 m)|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||Mad About You (1999)|
|Debut Movie||The Cottonwood (1996)|
Physique and Body Stats:
She is approximately 5 feet 11¾ inches (1.82 m) tall. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Early life / Education:
- Germantown High School in Germantown, Tennessee.
- North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem
- College – University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Frank Pyle
- Mother – Linda Pyle
- Brothers – Paul, Sam. Gordon
- Sisters – Julie, Debbie, Meredith
- Spouse – Casey Anderson (2008-2012), Antonio Sacre (2000-2005)
- Children – 1
- Instagram – @missipyle/
- Facebook – @missipyle/
- Twitter – @missipyle
- YouTube – @user/missipyle
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Unseen (Carol, 2023)
- I Believe in Santa (Missi Toe, 2022)
- A Hollywood Christmas (Theresa Frost, 2022)
- The Moon & Back (Diane Gilbert, 2022)
- Bring It On: Cheer or Die (Principal Simmons, 2022)
- Archer (Dr. Malory Lacania, 2022)
- Teen Titans Go! Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse (Cynthonnia, 2022)
- The Great North (Ms. McNamara, 2022)
- The Big Leap (Tonya, 2021)
See more of Missi Pyle’s movies and tv series credits @IMDb.
- She was born on November 16, 1972. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Her birthplace is Houston, Texas, USA.
- She is 5′ 11¾″ (1.82 m) tall.
- She played the role of Missi Toe in I Believe in Santa (2022).
- She played the role of Theresa Frost in A Hollywood Christmas (2022).