About Ashley Argota Torres:
Ashley Argota Torres is a -year-old American actress and singer who was born on January 9, 1993, in Redlands, California, United States. Ashley is known for her roles in various movies and tv series such as Freeridge (Davina, 2023), All American (Gia, 2022), I Hate New Year’s (Cassie Holmes, 2020), and many more.
Let’s know more about her.
|Full Name||Ashley Spencer Taylor
|Nick Name||Ash, AshBash, Smiley|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1993|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 3″ (1.6 m)|
|Birthplace||Redlands, California, USA|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||iCarly (2008)|
|Debut Movie||Schooled (2007)|
Physique and Body Stats:
Ashley Torres is approximately 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m) tall. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Early life / Education:
She started acting when she was just 5 years old. She attended Connections Academy High School (Online Virtual High School).
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Nolie Argota
- Mother – Aurora Argota
- Siblings – None
- Spouse – Mick Torres (Actor)
- Children – None
- Instagram – @ashleyargota9/
- Facebook – @AshleyArgota/
- Twitter – @ashleyargota9
- YouTube – @AshleyArgotaOfficial/
- Website – https://ashleyargotatorres.com/
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Freeridge (Davina, 2023)
- All American (Gia, 2022)
- Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (Horn Nightclub Singer, 2022)
- I Hate New Year’s (Cassie Holmes, 2020)
- Como Pop (Vocals, 2019)
- The Rookie (Bella, 2019)
- Snatchers (Kiana, 2019) – Movie
- Snatchers (Kiana, 207-2018) – Tv Series
- Adopted (Mandi, 2018)
See more of Ashley’s movies and tv series list @IMDb.
- She was born on January 9, 1993. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- She is originally from Redlands, California, USA. Her parents are Filipino.
- She is about 5′ 3″ (1.6 m) tall.
- She played the role of Davina in the tv series ‘Freeridge (2023)’.
- She played the role of Lulu Johnson in the popular tv series ‘True Jackson, VP (2008-2011)’.
- She was married to the actor Mick Torres in 2021.