About Mia Goth:
Mia Goth is a -year-old English actress, producer, and writer who was born on October 25, 1993, in Southwark, London, England, United Kingdom. She is known for her remarkable roles in various movies and tv series such as Infinity Pool (Gabi Bauer, 2023), Pearl (Pearl, 2022), X (Maxine, 2022), and many more.
Let’s know more about her.
|Full Name||Mia Gypsy Mello da Silva Goth|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Writer|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1993|
|Age (In )||Years|
|Height||5′ 9¾” (1.77 m)|
|Birthplace||Southwark, London, England|
|Nationality||UK, Canada, Brazil|
|Marital Status||Filed for Divorce|
|Net Worth||$2 million (Approx.)|
Mia Goth Height in ft. inches:
Mia Goth is approximately 5 feet 9¾ inches (1.77 m) tall. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Debut Tv – The Tunnel (2013)
Debut Movie – Nymphomaniac: Vol. II (2013)
Family / Relationship:
- Father – Unknown (Canadian)
- Mother – Rachel Goth (Brazilian)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Spouse – Shia LaBeouf (filed for divorce)
- Children – Isabel
- Instagram – @miagoth_/ (fanpage)
- Facebook – N/A
- Twitter – @themiagoth (fanpage)
- YouTube – N/A
- Website – N/A
Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:
- Infinity Pool (Gabi Bauer, 2023)
- Pearl (Pearl, 2022)
- X (Maxine, 2022)
- The House (Mabel, 2022)
- Mayday (Marsha, 2021)
- Emma (Harriet Smith, 2020)
- High Life (Boyse, 2018)
- Suspiria (Sara, 2018)
- The Secret of Marrowbone (Jane, 2017)
See more of Mia Goth’s movies and tv series list @IMDb.
Interesting Facts and FAQs:
- She was born on October 25, 1993. She is years old as of .
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She is from Southwark, London, England.
- She is about 5′ 9¾” (1.77 m) tall.
- She was married to Shia LaBeouf on October 10, 2016, but presently she has filed for divorce.
- She welcomed her first child in March 2022. Her daughter’s name is Isabel.
- She played the role of Gabi Bauer in the movie ‘Infinity Pool (2023)’.
- She also played the role of Pearl in the movie ‘Pearl (2022)’.
- She holds the nationality of three countries UK, Brazil, and Canada.